Facilities & Amenities
The touring caravan site is open all year round and has easy roadside access, even during the winter months.
The caravan site boasts 30 hard-standing pitches and 10 spacious camping pitches, as well as additional grass space. All pitches have electric hook-up, and many are fully serviced with freshwater and grey waste drain. Wifi is also available.
The touring caravan site has a modern, purpose-built facilities block, which is centrally heated all year round and includes ladies’ and gents’ washrooms with basins, WC, free use of hairdryers, showers, hot water and shaving points.
The touring caravan site also has the following facilities:
- Satellite Dish available for hire on request
- Discrete recycling area for tins/glass/plastic/paper/general waste
- Information area with maps, local menus, recognised walks and information on local attractions
- Free swap library for books, videos, DVDs and board games
- Kitchen area with washing up and vegetable preparation area
- Free use of fridge, freezer, microwave and kettle
- Chemical and grey water waste disposal points
- Grey waste motor home dump
- Enclosed dog walk within easy access from the park and with a dedicated bin
- Fire points
- Phone available for emergencies
- Our own fresh eggs available
The site has been left in its natural state as much as possible in order to maintain its natural beauty and preserve it as a habitat for birds, butterflies and moths. Therefore, guests are advised to use a torch in the touring caravan site after dark.