Facilities & Amenities
The caravan site is open all year round and provides both touring and seasonal pitches, along with a storage facility.
The site has easy roadside access, even during the winter months.
The following facilities & Amenities are available:
- 55 hard-standing pitches and 10 spacious camping pitches, as well as additional grass space.
- Electric hook-up, freshwater and grey waste drain.
- Grey waste motor home dump.
Shower Block Facilities
- Modern, purpose-built facilities blocks, which are centrally heated all year round
- Ladies’ and gents’ washrooms with basins
- 7 individual wet rooms
- Free use of hairdryers, showers, hot water and shaving points.
- The touring caravan site also has the following facilities:
- Dedicated doggy wet room, with hot and cold washing facilities
- Enclosed spcaious dog walk
- Dedicated dog waste bins
Additional Site Facilities
- Satellite Dish hire on request
- Discrete recycling area for tins/glass/plastic/paper/general waste
- Information area with maps, local menus, recognised walks and information on local attractions
- Free swap library for books, videos, DVDs and board games
- Kitchen area with washing up and vegetable preparation area
- Free use of fridge, freezer, microwave and kettle
- Chemical and grey water waste disposal points
- Fire points
- Phone available for emergencies
The site has been left in its natural state as much as possible in order to maintain its natural beauty and preserve it as a habitat for birds, butterflies and moths. Therefore, guests are advised to use a torch in the touring caravan site after dark.